Just a little brief overview of our family:
- Rodger is working at the Provo Freedom Academy as a Facilities Manager. He enjoys it there, but because it is a school they just don't pay much... so we are starting to look for another job just in case he doesn't get the raise needed to provide for our family. We will know more by June what will happen there. He is a great father and husband... and a great cook! Thanks for cooking all the time for us!
- Lindi, that is me... I am working MWF at Vantage Controls. I have been there for 7 1/2 years. I am taking care of my twin sisters Lori's two kids (Amichi and Enoch) on Tues and Thurs... so it is a work out throwing three kids into our little condo. I need to be as patient as my mom.... is that even possible?
- Parker would be 4 years old. This July will be three years since he died. We miss him tremendously. We think about him every day and wonder what it would be like to have him here to hold and teach and learn from. I will have more posts just about Parker in the future.
- Tyler... what a cool kid. He is 2 years old now. I didn't think it was possible for anyone to be skinnier then Parker was... Tyler wins. Tyler needs a belt a lot :). Tyler is a good boy. He helps me a lot around the house. I think I have developed a little OCD in him... he cleans up even the tiniest specks of paper sometimes and puts them in the trash, hahaha. Oh, don't get me wrong... he makes good messes with his toys too! I love Tyler!
That is our family for now. Life is hard and great at the same time. We will see what this year brings.
This picture is old now... but it is our first family picture after Tyler was born in 2006.
Thanks for reading our blog!
10 comments:
Yea, Lindi! Good for you. Now you need to remember to read mine too! I will link yours to mine and we will be able to keep better tabs on each other!
Awesome Lindi!! Keep posting and we'll keep reading!! Create a link list and add us, and I'll add you to mine!!
Hola querida Hermana , que hermosa su familia , saludos desde el viejo barrio Solanda , de la familia Delgado .
Hi!!! I love it! Please post pictures of your bros and sisters - Lori has 2 kids?!?!?!
I wish I could squeeze you right now! One day we'll see each other again. Until then, keep blogging!
Way to go Lindi! Your blog is great. I can't wait to see and read more. You'll have to check out my blog....it's not very good but I try. Talk to you soon!
Linda E.
I am so excited that you are blogger now. keep up the post and do a better job than I do
Lindi you are awesome. Way to go, now just remember to come back every once in a while and write more. Love ya Tara
This is so funny. Only a few days before you sent out the e-mail about your blog- I created one! HA HA. Anyway, love you. I am sure we will keep each other much better informed with this.
I am so excited about your blog! I will be checking back often. :):):)
Good luck with Rogers ear and were just next door of you need us
Post a Comment