.... I am a little late getting the post up.
I wanted to give Rodger a big old HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us!!! We love him so much and are so happy he is in our lives. He is the big 36 now! He is a wonderful husband and father and a very good cook too (Thank you so much for that blessing!!!!)
Rodger spent the majority of the day at the BYU vs UCLA game. The great thing about his birthday in September and my birthday in October is we get chances to have our birthday on the day the Cougs play! We love it! Rodger went to the tailgate party, enjoyed the blowout of BYU beating UCLA 59-0, and then came home to his birthday cupcakes and brownies (He asked me beforehand if I was going to make dinner too... I just laughed, hahahahaha).
Here are some photographs of Rodger's birthday:

Here is a photograph of Tyler in his BYU gear. He went to the game last time when BYU played Northern Iowa. He had a great time! So, when I told him BYU was playing and "Daddy was going to the game" he thought he was going too. When he found out he wasn't going, as Rodger went out the door, Tyler cried and cried for about 10-15 minutes until I got him to calm down and help me make the "football men" cupcakes for Daddy.

Here is Rodger and Tyler before Rodger went to the game.
Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Since Tyler didn't get to go... he stayed with me, and 7/9 the way cooked Lincoln, instead to cheer on the Cougars of BYU!!!
We made cupcakes and football and football helmet brownies for Rodger for his birthday.
Here is Rodger when he got home. Tyler helped blow out the candles. It was great that there were exactly 36 candles in a box from the store!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RODGER!!!!!!!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Rodger. I am glad you had a good birthday. It sounds like a lot of fun. Well How is the job hunting going? Let us know if you need any thing. Love ya all.
Happy Birthday Rodger! You got 59 presents for it too! What a great day to celebrate! Go Cougars!
Happy Birthday Rodger! Lindi, I love your cupcakes! What a cute idea. Tyler is so cute too! Hope all is going ok.
Love ya
Post a Comment