YAY!! I am so glad I stopped by today! I was wondering when that little guy was going to get here! HE is ADORABLE! I can't wait to hear all about him! Congratulations Rodger and Lindi! Miss and love you! oxox, Jo-Anne
He is so cute. Well I am glad you all are doing good. I am sorry I did not get to talk to you when you called I was up to my ears with little kids. It was James birthday party and I had like 15 kids here. It was insanely crazy. Love ya though. I will try and call you guys one night this week. Love Tara
Congratulations on MacArthur Grandchild #30!! He is so cute, I can't believe he fits so well in that outfit. You guys did good. Yeah Tyler!!! You're going to be an awesome big brother!!
Congratulations Lindi and Rodger!! You have a beautiful family. We're so happy that everything is going well and we look forward to seeing everyone really soon. Love you tons!!!
22 comments:
YAY!! I am so glad I stopped by today! I was wondering when that little guy was going to get here! HE is ADORABLE! I can't wait to hear all about him!
Congratulations Rodger and Lindi!
Miss and love you!
oxox,
Jo-Anne
He is so cute. Well I am glad you all are doing good. I am sorry I did not get to talk to you when you called I was up to my ears with little kids. It was James birthday party and I had like 15 kids here. It was insanely crazy. Love ya though. I will try and call you guys one night this week. Love Tara
What a cute little nephew I have! Congrats guys! He is adorable!!
Lindy!! He is gorgeous!!!
Congrats :-)
Hooray! Congrats on his safe arrival!
He is ADORABLE!! Congrats!! How exciting to have another boy! Love you!
What a cute little boy. Congrats!!
Oh he is soo beautiful! I love the name Lincoln. Congratulations to your family! I hope you're doing well.
Ahhhhh. Now you can breathe again! You and Rodger did a good job with the ingredients and you were an EXCELLENT oven. Congratulations!
Debs
Congrats to you and your family. He looks great and Tyler looks so proud.
Lincoln is perfectly adorable. And you look amazing! Congratulations! He came on Saturday just like you wanted :)
He's beautiful. Congratulations!
Congrats Lindi! We are so happy for you and your family. He is beautiful!
Lindi, he is a cutie pie! We're so happy for you. Let us know if you need someone to watch Tyler so you can get a bit of a break.
Congrats to your Family! He is darling!
Lindi he is darling how fun Im glad he is here congrats
Congratulations on MacArthur Grandchild #30!!
He is so cute, I can't believe he fits so well in that outfit. You guys did good. Yeah Tyler!!! You're going to be an awesome big brother!!
Oh, wow... he is just perfect and so handsome! Congratulations to all of you... what a cute family you are!
Congratulations Lindi and Rodger!! You have a beautiful family. We're so happy that everything is going well and we look forward to seeing everyone really soon. Love you tons!!!
He is adorable Lindi! So very cute! I just found out today(19th)that you had your little guy! I'm so happy and hope all is going well.
Oh Lindy he is adorable. Congratulations to you and your little family:)
(This is Melanie, Shayla's aunt.) I am sooooo happy for you and your little family! Lincoln is so sweet!
Post a Comment