Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's a Soda ... It's a Popcorn... No, It's a French Fry!!!

Hey Everyone,

Before Thanksgiving comes (which is tomorrow)... I figured I should get the Halloween photographs up. A wonderful neighbor made the costume for Tyler. I am so grateful for her help as Tyler wanted to be a french fry and I don't sew (I think I have a needle and thread somewhere).

Without Tyler's French Fry hat people thought he was a soda, popcorn or even, unfortunately, Sponge Bob. Here are some pics from my dad's work halloween party, our ward halloween party, and halloween day.

Click on the photograph if you want to see them bigger. Enjoy our little french fry (and Lincoln on his first halloween inside my stomach (at least this is one I don't look quite as big in, heheh)).








4 comments:

Hayward Family said...

Cutest FRENCH FRY EVER!!

Jenni said...

Thanks for posting these pics!! I LOVE the French Fry costume----sooo freakin cute! I can't believe how big those kids are getting!! I miss you guys!!

p.s. What was Mark/Jme/Bela dressed as?

Lindi said...

Jenni, Jme and Isabela were Jelly Fish. Mark was Seaweed :D

Lindi

Linda said...

So cute! I love that you guys came to our house! (even a picture of our front door!) I !love your family