Lincoln's bellibin levels were quite high. So from Monday afternoon until this afternoon we had him under the "light box" almost all day long. Rodger and I are SO WORN OUT. We would take three hour shifts through the night to make sure he was under the lights a lot. Finally today the levels dropped enough that we are FREE from the lights. Now we can have normal newborn baby sleep deprivation instead of abnormal newborn baby sleep deprivation. We are also excited that Tyler will get to help hold Lincoln more (he LOVES his little brother) and also we can pay more attention to Tyler instead of having to sit by the "tanning bed" all the time to make sure he didn't move the sheet that was protecting his eyes from the lights.
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh... our cutie pot, who was 8 lbs 3 oz at birth (who dropped to 7 lbs 8 oz in the hospital) is now up to 8 pounds even. He likes to eat for sure! We love him SO much! Our little Lincolnian Institute, Link-ers, Linky, Link, Lincolnian Sebastian (that is one my twin likes to call him), .... We love you so much!

15 comments:
Yea!! I was hoping you would get good news today!
Lindi, I'm sorry I haven't been over yet to visit Lincoln! I'll be giving you a call really soon. I can't wait to see him!
Hey! Congratulations on the sweet addition to your family. He is adorable.
What a cutie pot! I'm glad you tanned away that yellow. What a pain eh! Enjoy all your moments. Hope you're feeling good. Love you!
Congrats. I can not wait to meet him in person. Keith said he is really cute.
We had to do the "tanning bed" with Will and it was so awful! I'm so glad you are done with it. Lincoln is beautiful. Congratulations!
Congrats. Lincoln looks so cute. And I love his name!! Tyler looks adorable holding him on your hospital bed!
Love the name and he is darn cute. so glad everything turned out okay.
He is so cute! Congratulations again. You have the cutest boys! Hope you are getting sleep and rest!
Lindi, so excited that Lincoln's here! He's beautiful -- and so are you!! Give him and Tyler and big squeeze from me!
Lindi, you are a very cute Mon. Congratulation on your new baby!!!
I haven't see you guys forever, this is a great way to keep in touch.I do too have a Blog. my is http://thegrobergfamily.blogspot.com/
Lindi,
He is so cute!! I need to come visit you and meet him! Congrats! I hope you are feeling great! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you or your family! Love you all! Paige
He is so cute! He is just perfect : )
I'm glad things are going well for you. Let me know if you need anything!
Little baby! he is so precious!! I'm glad he is better!!
Post a Comment