Monday, March 9, 2009

Four Months Old

Lincoln is four months old... and finally improving on his sleeping. Yea!

He had his doctors appointment today... three shots. Poor guy!

Here are the comparisons at 4 months old:
PARKER:
Height: 25 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 12 lbs 10 oz. (65th percentile)
Head: 42 cm (50th percentile)

TYLER:
Height: 24 3/4" (45th percentile)
Weight: 13 lbs 4 oz. (20th percentile)
Head: 41 cm (25th percentile)

LINCOLN:
Height: 25 1/4" (65th percentile)
Weight: 13 lbs 4 oz. (20th percentile)
Head: 42 cm (50th percentile)

Crazy stuff. Just wait though... they drop off the charts fast :D. The next check up is at 6 months. Their weight is usually below 10th percentile. Hahah. I love my skinny boys. Good thing for belts!

5 comments:

Linda said...

How fun to be able to compare your boys! They are so cute. I feel bad I haven't seen you...we have been so busy with some things in the house and it's just crazy to try and find time to get together!

Love you Lindi!

Alicia Bunderson said...

Wow you do have skinny boys! My little one is going to be that size at 2 months!

Hayward Family said...

hahaha! Your skinny boys are so sweet! Love em!

Lindi said...

Yea, my doctor thought Lincoln was doing well. He said "At least he isn't as small as Tyler".... I guess he doesn't remember how they tail off the charts. He is JUST like Tyler on weight, hahah

Tricia said...

I love that you've kept such good records of your boys. I can't believe he's four months already! What DARLING skinny boys!