Monday, April 13, 2009

Ummm.... Tooth #2 is Here

Ummmm.... Lincoln now has two teeth! His second tooth came through yesterday, I think. Needless to say, he is chewing on EVERYTHING (thank goodness not on me yet) and drooling and fussing. Good thing for numbing medicines, tylenol and motrin.

CONGRATULATIONS LINCOLN!

1 comment:

Shayla Shumaker said...

Teething is not fun. Sorry I didnt get the recipe for the frosting to you (I thought Billy would have given it to Rodger when they got together for the priesthood session). but its just heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar- then I add whatever flavor we want (caramel ice cream topping, frozen raspberries in syrup, cocoa powder, whatever)!
Anywho, wanted to let you know that we just put an offer on a house in American Fork. Im really excited/anxious about the idea of having it- but I know that we offered what we could and if we dont get it, there is somethig else for us. Anywho, love ya!