Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Half Birthday, Lincoln!

Lincoln is 6 months old today. I sure love him! Other then him being the loudest of my children, and the worst sleeper of them all... he is really quite a happy baby. He is even loud in his happiness (oh no... will he be like my brothers Don and Mark!!!, LOL). He does have the ability to blow your ear drums out. He gurgles loud, screeches loud, cries loud. I love my son (Nicknames: Link, Linkers, Pink, Pinkers, Pinkon, Squiggle Butt, Linkity Link Dog, Linkity Link Link Link, Yeepers, Yeepen, Leaps, Leapers, Leapen, ... I am sure there are more... He probably doesn't even know his name! LOL.

Here are the comparisons at 6 months:
6 MONTHS:
PARKER:
14 lbs 7 oz (7th percentile)
27 inches long (75th percentile)
43.5 cm (45th percentile)

TYLER:
15 lbs 2 oz (15th percentile)
26 inches long (40th percentile)
43 cm (35th percentile)

LINCOLN:
15 lbs 6 oz (20th percentile) (I just fed him right before... so I bet he is more Tyler's weight of 15 lbs 2 oz)
26.5 inches long (50th percentile)
44.5 cm (75th percentile)

Tyler went with me to the doctor. I told him about the immunizations beforehand. I told him they would poke him and put medicine in his body that would help him not get sick. I told him Lincoln would cry so he could sing him a song to help him not be so sad. So, when the nurse went to give him the first shot Tyler was watching the whole thing. I reminded him of what to do. So he sang "Teach Me to Walk" to Lincoln. While Lincoln got his second and third shots Tyler kept on singing to him. You could see his eyes starting to tear up and his voice a little emotional, but he stayed strong for his brother. I told Tyler he helped Lincoln a lot. He was very happy to help his brother. It was very cute.

I love my family!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

It's so strange to me to have a nephew that I've never met in person! And equally strange that I've missed out on all the nick-names that he's been given (mostly by Sparky I'm sure!) Give him a big hug from me! I can't wait to meet him :)

Paige Marie said...

That is so cute!! Your boys are the sweetest ever! I miss getting to see little Tyler! He is such a sweetheart! I also miss you! Hope things are going great for you guys! My phone died, and I lost all of my numbers, but give me a call some time and we can catch up!

Love ya!

Hayward Family said...

Happy Birthday cute little guy!! Love you!