
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there. I want to especially say thank you to my awesome husband, Rodger. Thank you for all your love for us. Thank you for all you do for our family. Thank you for finding me and marrying me and we could have our three wonderful boys. I am lucky to have you as my husband! I look forward to being a eternal family!
Thank you to my Dad and Rodger's Dad for all the love and support you have given to us throughout our lives. Dad, I have always wanted to be like you and mom. I continue to look up to you and will take in all I can throughout my life.
What a blessing it is to have great Father's in our lives!
THANK YOU!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment