There are a few things I have been meaning to put up on our blog... crazy busy lately:
1. Around the 19th-ish of July Lincoln had his 7th tooth come through. I am mostly glad his top two teeth came through fairly fast so he wasn't a vampire for too long. Tyler was a vampire for a VERY long time and it was funny. Lincoln is getting more stable with help while walking. I wonder if he will walk around 10 months like his two brothers... we will see. He sure loves to pull himself up to EVERYTHING and loves to walk with help.
2. A funny story... on August 1st, late at night, Tyler was laying on my legs while we watched TV on the couch. All of a sudden he started to cry a little bit. I asked him what was wrong. He said "My heart!" I said "What is wrong with your heart." With his hand on his chest he said "My heart is gone!" Rodger and I started to laugh a little bit. It was so cute. I said "Your heart is fine." He said "I can't feel my heart!" I said "Your heart is fine. Do you want me to help you find it?" He nodded with tears on his face. I was trying not to laugh because he was definitely worried, but it was hilarious. So I took his hand and put it a little lower and said "Do you feel it now?" He said "Yes." with relief on his face. I said with a smile on my face, "Tyler, the good thing is, as long as you are breathing your heart is working." He said "Ok Mommy". What a cute boy (or as he would say "I am not cute. I am handsome. You are beautiful and georgeous")!
3. Most of all I want to put on my blog how grateful I am to be married to Rodger. We had our 7 year anniversary on July 27th. We have been through a lot in our marriage. I hope we have become better people because of it all.
I am glad Rodger contacted me in 2002. He was living in Cincinnati at the time, so I would have never known he existed. I am glad he served a mission here in Provo so he had the desire to come back to Utah and go to school. If it weren't for all of that he would have never contacted me back in March 2002 and wanted to get to know me. 4 1/2 months later we were married. Yeah! I am so grateful for the blessings of the temple. Because of the temple, if we keep the commandments, we can be together forever... and that will be the gratest blessing ever... to stand hand in hand with Rodger and our children forever. Thank you for being my husband, Rodger! I love you with all of my heart!
Homemade Granola
6 years ago
2 comments:
Cute post! Happy Anniversary!
Keep posting!
Post a Comment