The day of my birthday was not a great day. Rodger took a double shift and we planned on celebrating my birthday the following week when he would have a few days off in a row. Everything went wrong on my birthday and in the end I cried as I was so worn out from the kids being pills. I even asked Tyler why he was misbehaving so much and especially on my birthday. He broke down crying and said "I don't know" and I cried and we both just cried. It was a long and horrible day. Looking back I laugh at it all. I think we do that a lot. But man... what a LONG day that was. I then pretended Monday or Wednesday would be my birthday depending on which day turned out the best. Monday was awesome so I took that day as my birthday :D.
Rodger made me a cake and I love him for making it for me, especially when he had the kids to balance while doing it. I have had to do that and it is definitely not as relaxing to make a cake in those circumstances. I love you Rodger!
Happy Birthday to me (oh and my twin, Lori; my brother in law, Leonard; sister in law, Cindy; and nephew, Sean). We have a lot of people with October 17th as their birthday!!!!
2 comments:
Who's that skinny girl holding those two cute boys and the pretty cake? You look awesome Lindi! Tyler looks the same to me but Lincoln is really growing up! Happy Birthday!!
That's great that you choose which day was best to be your birthday-I've done that myself! You look great! Happy Belated birthday!
Post a Comment