Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Amazing "Robots"

I promise I will still get up the rest of the update on our trip to Mantua on Memorial Day. I have just been so busy trying to figure out how to make some money so we don't drown financially in a couple of weeks. I also have been taking care of Tyler and Lori's two kids still... so I wanted to share a story. It is pretty funny:

Finally, since I have been home more I got Tyler's toys more organized so the kids can actually find "groups" of toys and play better. One thing is I have all of Tyler's legos in a bucket so they can build stuff. Tyler LOVES to build "Robots". So, when Ami and Enoch came over today Tyler and I taught Ami how to make "Robots" too. Here is a photograph of Tyler and Ami's "Robots". Good work, kids!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Shumaker said...

They are so cute. That is some great robot.

Jo-Anne said...

Hi Lindi!
I hope the job search is going well.

Little Tyler and his cousin are adorable. Love the robots!

Linda said...

What a cute picture! I love their robots!