





Here is a photograph with me and Lincoln after Lincoln's first bath.

Here is a photograph with Rodger and his boys. He was holding Lincoln and Tyler came and sat next to him. After a few minutes Rodger asked me to go into the living room. He said "Is Tyler asleep?" ... I laughed... umm yea. He said he fell asleep within minutes! I had to take a photograph.

I love being a mom!
Tyler is slowly learning to be potty trained. Actually, since Lincoln was born he is making better progress. He keeps telling Lincoln he is a "BIG BOY!" and shows him his pullup or his Big Boys. Here are three pics I took (actually before Lincoln was born) but Tyler is so cute. The one picture has Tyler with his Eeyore. After I put his big boys on he went and put a pullup on Eeyore. I laughed and of course took the photograph. I love Tyler. He makes me laugh.



5 comments:
Too cute. I love the picture of Tyler kissing Lincoln. Aw....
They are so stinkin cute. I wish I could meet little Lincoln. I am sure I will ONE day. I hate that we all live so far apart. It stinks
I have the cutest little nephews!! Lincoln is changing every time I see a new picture of him, and I haven't even held him yet :( You know how I love to hold those newborns!! Keep posting about them, and I'll keep reading!! Love ya!
What beautiful boys... it's so cute to see brothers that are also best buddies!
cute in those undies but like to c u naked
Post a Comment