Today was my nephew's first birthday party! Enoch MacArthur Ameh is a big ONE YEAR OLD! He is the second child of my own identical twin. He is such a cute boy. With his cute smile, happy demeanor, and love of eating paper... we love every ounce of him (he weighs more then Tyler now I think, hahaha). Here are a few photographs from his party today. Most people couldn't make the party because of the big snow storm (about 9" of snow fell in Orem today... more will fall in the next 3 days too). Those of us who were able to make it had a great time. Tyler loved singing Happy Birthday to Enoch. He sang it over and over and Enoch loved to dance to the song. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENOCH!!! We love you!
Here is Enoch opening his presents with his sister Ami's help. He had so much fun. He loves paper! Tyler loved the toys as much as Enoch did for sure.




Here is the family before we sang Happy Birthday to Enoch. (Lori, Enoch, Friday and Ami).

Here is the before and after of Enoch eating his birthday cake... I think the after is pretty appetizing. I wanted to eat it but they decided to throw it away! I can't believe that! (Double click on the photograph to see the image bigger... it is AWESOME!)
5 comments:
I love it. He wasn't afraid to just dig in.
How fun! Enoch has some adorably squishy cheeks. Connor especially loved the pictures.
How did I miss this post??? What a cutie those kids are!! I seriously almost didn't recognize Ami--she's changed so much!! Looks like a great party, you know we would have been there if we could!
So fun to see pictures of your family!! I'm glad to see that you are doing well!
He is SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment