Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthday Cake

Tyler got to go to TWO birthday parties today! One for his friend Megan and one for his cousin Ami. One was nicer weather and one was a downpour of rain. Tyler had fun. I will tell more about the parties later (hopefully I don't procrastinate too long) but for this one I wanted to show off my first birthday cake I have ever made. I made this for Ami's African Safari party.

Here is the birthday announcement I made:


Here is the cake I made (a few different points of view... it doesn't really do it justice as much, in my opinion but what do you do?)





The kids had a fun time at Ami's party even if they had to do all the activities with rain poncho's on :D.

Happy Birthday to Megan yesterday and Ami on May 19th!

4 comments:

Brenna said...

I'm calling you for our next party:) Both the invitation and cake look wonderful!

Jenni said...

Great job on the cake and invitation! I can't believe those little ones are three this year!! That just blows my mind...

Lalani said...

The invitation is the cutest ever! And the cake turned out great.

Happy Birthday Ami!

Alicia Bunderson said...

Wow Lindi you have talent! I love that cake!