No.... I am not pregnant. To have another newborn... ack! I am not ready for that yet. Sleep deprivation kills me :D.
The reason I said "twins" is how similar Tyler and Lincoln are in a lot of ways. Both took about 4 months to final settle down some and sleep better. Both weighed exactly the same weight at their four month check up... and now both got their first tooth at the same time! Yup, at about 9:00pm Lincoln was chewing on my hand, like he likes to do... and ahhhh there was a razor in there! Sure enough a little tooth was poking through. Tyler also got his first tooth right at 5 months old as well!
Will Lincoln get his second tooth at 5 1/2 months like Tyler did? .... time will tell.
Congratulations on your first tooth, Lincoln!!!!
Homemade Granola
6 years ago
3 comments:
Hooray for first teeth... one tooth closer to those solid foods... fill his little tummy with solids and he'll sleep much better for you! *Ü*
That is exciting! Those new teeth are pretty sharp!
WOW! That's crazy how much alike they are!
Post a Comment