Tyler had his first day of preschool today. He was soooooooooo excited to go to preschool. He wants to paint so badly. Afterwards he said he loved it but that he didn't get to paint. I told him he doesn't get to paint every day, but that he will sometimes. He was sort of ok with that.
I will post the photographs of him with Ami on their first day at Wonderland Academy with Mrs. Heap. The day before we were at Lori's when my dad gave Ami a father's blessing (since Friday is doing military training) for her first day of school. My dad asked Tyler who his teacher was and he said "Mrs. Heap". My dad said "You mean Heaps?" Tyler said, "No. Mrs. Heap" What a smart boy. It is fun to see him growing up.
I love you Tyler!
Homemade Granola
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment