1. We would have three kids crammed into our little condo.
2. We would have three kids in our mini van along with Lori's two kids (who we take care of on Tues and Thurs)... our van would be completely full! To have that empty spot in the mini van reminds me of how much I wish I could have him sitting there and yet I hold him close in my heart.
3. I would be taking him to kindergarten every morning and helping him with homework.
4. ... so many things.
I miss you Parker!!!!
So, back to the day... my parents had something come up and had to go somewhere so I had Lori's children from about 10am - 2pm. That was fine and I was glad to help but it did make it VERY difficult to get Parker's cake done (which we had to rush to a certain degree) and also we didn't get to the cemetary, which made us sad. But we had a good time thinking of him and we hope Parker loves his cake! We wish we had more time to do a better job (as I am a perfectionist in many ways) but alas... we did the best we could.
Happy Birthday Parker!!!!!!!!!

We made a race car cake for Parker with the #6 on it. Rodger taught Tyler to say "Start your engines. Lets go racing boys". It is awesome. We were going to attempt fondant but ran out of time to try something new.

Mom, Dad, Tyler, and Lincoln with Parker's cake. Thanks for coming on short notice Mom and Dad. We love you!

The family! We miss you Parker!!!
2 comments:
What a beautiful cake you made for Parker! I'm sure he loved it! I am sure he looks over your family!
Happy Birthday Parker! The cake is awesome Lindi, you did a great job. We will always remember and love our boys won't we!
Love you!
Post a Comment