
It is late, but I wanted to post my gratitude for my Savior, Jesus Christ and for all he has done for me and my family and all mankind. I want to thank him for the atonement, the suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, his death, and his Resurrection. I know because of Him, if I keep the commandments and teach my family the best I can, that we will be able to be resurrection and be together forever. The thought of holding Parker in my arms again, as a resurrected being, brings the spirit to my heart. The thought that our family will be whole again one day helps me to make it through each day on this earth missing my son Parker.


With gratitude and all the faith I have in my being... thank you to a loving Savior and for my Heavenly Father's plan for us that we will one day be eternal families ... We gotta do our part in keeping His commandments.
Thank you on this Easter where He was risen on the third day.
4 comments:
This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your testimony.
Thank you for your testimony! You are seriously such a great example to me! I love and miss you!
Sweet post. Thanks for sharing. Love ya!
Hey this is Marissa Gardner from the ward. I'm so glad I could find your blog and see what you guys are up to. You have such beautiful boys and I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am about your son Parker. I admire your strength and courage! Hang in there, you have lots of prayers coming your way! Thanks for your beautiful testimony!
Post a Comment