I am so behind on my blogging... one reason is because I have become addicted to Family History. I love it SO much! But today I wanted to tell my mom how much I love her and am grateful for all she has done for me and the example she is to me. I want to be like her in so many ways. Thank you Mom!
I also wanted to tell me boys, Parker, Tyler and Lincoln how much I love them and how extremely grateful I am to be their mom. I am honored to have this privilege. Tonight Tyler and I went to the cemetery to see Parker. I wanted to just sit and talk. I was overcome by emotion as I sat there and talked to Parker and how grateful I am he is my son. I miss him so much. I think about him all the time. Tyler told me how much he misses Parker and he is sad that he doesn't get to play with him. I told him I am sad Parker isn't here on this earth too. I told him I am sad I don't get to see him grow up. But, I told him I am also happy. Tyler asked me why. I told him I am happy because I am lucky to have the three of them as my sons. I told him I am happy because of Heavenly Father and Jesus giving us the true gospel and if we keep the commandments and work together "team work" then we can be together forever. I told him I am happy to think of that wonderful day where we can all be reunited with Parker and hold him and never let go..... I am happy and also sad. The joy of the future is greater then the sadness of some moments. The gospel is true and we can be together forever... "team work"!
I love you Parker, Tyler and Lincoln
Homemade Granola
6 years ago
1 comment:
Great post and you are a wonderful mother (and your mom is too!)
Post a Comment