When we went inside and were going to order the food the waitress asked what we wanted to drink. Tyler said "I want pirate juice!" We laughed. Perfect. What else could you want as a pirate, right?
Below are photographs from his birthday night at Pirate Island. (There is one of Lincoln walking up the slide... amazing he could do this at 15 months of age! I was impressed)















We had an awesome time! Thank you Elves!!!!!! We could have never done this financially without this blessing. Thank you!
I love having my four year old! Tyler is a wonderful boy. I tell him all the time how lucky I am to get to be him mom. I truly am grateful for him. He has helped heal my heart after Parker died. I will always remember the day he was born and holding him in my arms.

Happy Birthday, Tyler!
(P.S. I just read this to Tyler before I posted it. After I read the last paragraph he cried. He loves Parker so much. I just held Tyler and told him he is a good brother and I love him with all of my heart). I love you, Tyler!
1 comment:
sweet post!
Post a Comment