In the casket, those of our family put in items that reminded us of Parker. Some of the items were:
A dictionary - because he loved to say words and speak as much as he could.
Sand - He loved to play in the sand box and his cousins house in Lehi. He ended up getting blisters on his feet from the sport court because he had so much fun!
Balls and Cars - because he LOVED to play.
Baseball - signed by everyone in the family.
Tea cup - he loved playing with his cousins. He even had a tea party with his cousin Reese.
Pen - Because he always took this pen from Grandma MacArthur's planner and run away with it :D.
Lots of notes - from family members tell him how much they love him and would miss him.
Quarter - He took Grandpa Sparky's last quarter the night before his surgery and put it in his piggy bank.
Pictures of the temple and other church photographs - to remind us of the gospel and to Keep the Commandments.
Hop on Pop - This was Parker's FAVORITE book. He loved to read books and this was one he read a lot with us.
Family photograph - to put on his chest so he would know we will work hard to be together forever!
We gathered together to say goodbye... for a time....






WE MISS YOU, PARKER!
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing! We love you!
How sweet! He was to young. I loved that you put things in his casket. I wish I would have done that with Erik. I have some pictures of Erik in his casket and I'm glad I have them. Thanks for sharing a very tender time.
Love you!
Post a Comment